Alert sound and notification settings
You can configure an audible sound and the notification toast behaviour when there is a new "Critical" alert or a device enters "Emergency" state.
To configure portal alert settings
- Click "Options"
- Click "My Profile"
- Click "Portal Alert Settings"
- Specify whether on screen alert toast hides automatically after 10 seconds or it needs to be closed manually
- Optionally select audio playback and pick sound file to be played when there is any alert
- Click "OK"
There are four options for audio alerts:
- No sound
- Play once for new alerts
- Play every minute until all alerts acknowledged
- Play continuously until all alerts acknowledged
You can choose from several audio files. The sound will play when the selection is changed.